HAWTHORNE, NY – Forms are now available for the Ultimate Spirits Challenge and Ultimate Wine Challenge, events put on Ultimate Beverage Challenge LLC, a company that’s been holding top of the line beverage alcohol competitions since 2010.
The SPIRITS Challenge 2016 is currently accepting entries at http:http://www.ultimate-beverage.com/usc2016info with an entry fee of $450 per individual spirit, due February 26th.
- All Spirits entries are judged blind in small category flights by the world’s top spirits experts, led by award-winning journalist, author and educator Paul Pacult.
- Top scoring brands are awarded Chairman’s Trophies and Finalist status in all categories including Brandy, Whiskey, Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Vermouth, Soju, Baijiu, Ready-to-Drink, Bitters, Amaro, etc.
- Cocktails: As an added value, suitable products, such as gins, unflavored vodkas, tequilas, most rums, etc., in addition to being tasted straight, are also evaluated in a category-relevant cocktail.
- Entries are also being accepted for The Ultimate Wine Challenge at http://www.ultimate-beverage.com/uwc2016info. The entry fee is $95 per individual wine and the deadline for submitting entry forms is April 29.
- All Wine entries are judged blind in small category flights by the world’s foremost wine authorities, led by award-winning journalist, author and educator Paul Pacult.
Chairman’s Trophies and Finalist status are awarded in more than 40 wine categories, including Sake, Fortified Wine and Cider. All entries in both competitions are rated on the 100-point scale and judging takes place at UBC’s Evaluation Center.
- All brands that enter the competitions and receive 80 points and higher will receive free marketing support including tasting notes for all brands scored 85 points and above; free/downloadable Challenge logos that provide promotions for the brands; value recognition for products with a favorable value/price ratio; a Tried & True Award for applicable products to recognize product quality consistency, and icons and shelf-talkers to help promote brands in off-premise settings.
- High scoring brands will be included in the Ultimate Beverage Challenge & Beverage Media Guide distributed with the October issue of The Beverage Network Publications in the top 15 U.S. markets, reaching some 70,000 on-and off-premise wine and spirits buyers.
- For complete information, visit www.ultimate-beverage.com or cll 1-347-878-6551.