BOSTON – Hard Rock went green in early October with a promotion ending Nov. 11th, offering a special trial vegetarian menus in response to growing consumer demand for such items.
The menu celebrates Vegetarian Awareness Month and includes such dishes as:
- Cauliflower “Wings”– crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with blue cheese, celery and carrot sticks
- Ratatouille Flatbread– a crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses and a drizzle of garlic aioli
- Grilled Ratatouille Wrap– grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad– roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
- Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad– a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Burger– a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
“The demand for vegetarian dining options has grown as guests look for more variety, so we’ve developed a new meatless menu that goes beyond the typical,” explains Alex Merchan, senior director of marketing for Hard Rock International. “Whether it’s one of our new vegetarian-friendly salads or my personal favorite the Cauliflower Burger, we have something to satisfy our guests’ ever-changing cravings.”
Hard Rock Cafe Boston’s new vegetarian menu also features a cocktail that pairs perfectly with vegetarian options, as well as an alcohol free offering. You will want to check them out: *Very Veggie ‘Tini– fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka and *Wascally Wabbit(alcohol free) – a mix of carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger and Orgeat and garnished with a large mint sprig.
The new menu items celebrate Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Boston through November 13, 2016 to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com/Boston for more information.